Sweet Sour Apple Sauce
When the winter season arrives, besides having common turkey with stuffing or heavy black pepper gravy with mashed potatoes, it is always fascinating to serve something extra on the dining table for all the ravenous folks. Something simple yet marvelous. Yes, we got it! The mouth-watering Christmas Pudding will be the recipe that ZENXIN would like to present to everyone today.
What’s so SPECIAL about our recipe?
Unlike common Christmas Pudding, this organic version contains elements such as naturally sun-dried organic raisins with zero sugar added and preservatives that present an exquisite chewy texture from its rich fiber content , thus enriching the pudding with the sweet taste of grapes.
It’s a cold season, but caring for our family warms the heart and body. Let’s try out this Christmas Pudding recipe now and make our Christmas holiday more fascinating!!
- Preparation/Cooking time: 4.5 hours
- Serves: 3-4 servings
- 85g Organic All Purpose Flour
- 170g Organic Margarine
- 90g Fresh Raw Honey
- 160g Organic Rolled Oats
- 85g Organic Golden Raisins
- 170g Organic Mixed Raisins
- 40g Organic Candied Lemon Peel
- 3 pcs Eggs
- 1/3 cup Water
- Weigh all the ingredients and set them aside.
- Pour and mix all the ingredients into a big bowl.
- Grease the mold well with some margarine to facilitate unmolding later.
- Pour the mixture into the mold (around 2/3 full).
- Cover it with a wet cloth and insert a fold in the material to allow some space for the mixture to rise.
- Tie the cloth around the lip of the mold with a piece of string.
- Steam the mixture for 4 hours.
- Unmold the Christmas pudding and add some toppings such as icing sugar and berries. Now it is time to enjoy the dessert!